Solar System Price in Pakistan
Different solutions come with different prices. The price of each system will differ because each system will be designed according to different requirements. The bigger the system, the more it will cost but we assure you that we offer you the best price for the best solution in the market.
Moreover, we offer technical consultation with our experts for any of your queries without any extra charges. Our package includes consultation, installation and maintenance and there are no hidden charges.
Operations in Pakistan
Solar system in Pakistan is no longer a rarity. For this reason we have our offices all over the country. Our expanding solutions have attracted many customers from all across the country and this has kept us motivated and encouraged us to expand to many different cities.
The headquarter is based in Lahore but you can find us in a number of cities including Karachi, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad to name a few. You can also contact us through our phone or email and we will provide you the best possible solution for your needs.
Benefits of Using Solar Energy in Pakistan
Energy deficit is one of the biggest problems ongoing in the world with the underdeveloped countries facing this issue all the more. Making use of renewable energy resources that are sustainable and also provide clean electricity is the ultimate solution.
Pakistan is an under developed country with severe energy crisis. Making use of the abundant sunlight in Pakistan is the best solution to the energy deficit problem. This is not the only benefit of going solar. Here are some more benefits you can get by opting for solar energy:
- Green Energy: Solar energy helps in producing clean electricity and thus is not harmful for the environment.
- Convenient: Pakistan enjoys maximum sunlight throughout the year with only a few months of winter making the use of solar energy systems even more beneficial.
- Cost Efficient: Huge savings on bills can be made by solar energy customers through net metering. NEPRA’s regulation states that all DISCO’s can rebate for the excess electricity units produced by a solar consumer by sending a reduced bill.
- Constant Power Supply: You can enjoy an uninterrupted electricity supply.
- No Loss: With solar energy systems, you do not only benefit yourself but also benefit the utility system by providing them with excess generated energy and also reduction in the line losses.
Why NGLE is best solar company in Pakistan?
- Expert workforce: Our company is one of the leading solar companies in Pakistan and our skilled force and huge experience cannot be beaten by any.
- All round systematic installations: Our amazing products and world class solutions installed and maintained by highly educated and skilled professionals have made us stand out in the crowd.
- Customized solar solutions: We are devoted to our customers and work hard to cater all customers and clients individually and design customized solutions for all.
- Efficient after-sales service: We feel our responsibility and will look after the system even after installation with regular on call visits and monitoring.
- Socially responsible: Our well-engineered and customized solar designs have helped customers to reduce their bills and produce their own clean electricity. This way we are playing our role for a cleaner and brighter Pakistan.
Our Offices in All Major Cities of Pakistan
The need of the hour is to ensure that we are efficient and at the same time the costs stay reasonable. This is why we offer solar system installation in all the major cities of Pakistan. SO you can definitely connect with us if you are looking for solar solutions for your personal or commercial use in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Sialkot and Gunjranwala. You can find us here and get your customized solution today.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: An off-grid solar system is a type of solar system in which the solar panel system is not connected to the local power grid. This s usually opted for places where there is no available power grid or its access is difficult. Such a system is solely dependent on the electricity produced by the solar panel system.
It is essential that the solar panel system has a battery backup to provide electricity when the electricity produced by the system is not sufficient or is not being produced at all. In some cases a generator is also connected to meet any unusual energy demand.
A: An on-grid solar system is another type of solar panel system which is in fact the most common and most used type. In this setup, the solar panel system is connected to the local power grid. When the system is producing surplus electricity, i.e. more than it is required at a particular time, the system will export the extra electricity to the grid.
On the other hand, when the system is not producing enough amount of electricity or is not producing at all, the system will import electricity from the grid to meet the energy requirement. Such a system requires a net meter to be installed to account for the export and import of electricity and provide a net bill for the house.
A: Before deciding the solar system you need for your home, it is important that you know the load wattage the system has to serve. All the components of the solar panel system mainly depends on the amount of power they have to deal with. So the first thing you need to do is determine the energy you need. This can easily be done by determining all the wattages of the appliances that you want to run and multiple each with the duration of operation; then add up all the values to find out the total energy you want from the system. Professionals and solar companies must also be consulted for more accurate values.
The cost of a solar panel is not fixed and varies from application to application. The cost is determined by:
- The cost of the solar panels required to produce sufficient electricity for the application. The size and number of panel needed depends on the power requirement of a particular location.
- The battery size needed for backup.
- The size of the inverter that will be used.
- The size of the charge controller required.
- The feasibility of the location.
There are three main types of solar panel system which you can get for your property according to your requirements and facilities available. The types have been distinguished by the fact that whether or not or how closely the solar panel system is linked to the power utility structure. This power utility structure is generally referred to as a grid and hence the name of the different systems are:
- On-Grid system: connected to the grid and can import and export electricity with the grid.
- Off-Grid system: not connected to the grid and has battery backup.
- Hybrid system: connected to the grid with battery backup as well.
On-grid system or grid-tied system are the most common type used for all applications. Off-grid systems are used where there is no access to utility grid; batteries are a must for such systems for backup.